This is my eldest child, he's 5 1/2 years old. I'll come up with an online name for him later. In August this year we discovered he needed glasses. This particular pair is the fourth we've had so far. The first pair was lost and then found after they had been run over by a car. Pairs 2 and 3 suffered serious warping and lenses falling out. They are always filthy. We're hoping pair #4 will last a little longer.
It didn't take long before we became so used to seeing him wearing his glasses that he looked odd without them on. So, taking pictures of him, I like him to be wearing them. The problem with glasses in photos is the reflections that you see in the above picture. In other pictures I tried to remove the reflections with photoshop, but it did not work well and looked unnatural.
Today I was experimenting with my polarizing lens to see if that would help. There were still some small reflections due to the fact that light was coming at his glasses from more than one direction (the window and a reflector I was using). However, they were minimal and I was able to remove them using photoshop with some success (look closely at the bottom of the left lens).My blue wall is in the background. The lighting has made it a completely different shade today.


1 comment:
I see that he takes after his "grandma" she is forever losing her glasses! I purchased 4 pairs (for a total of $150 dollars :) when I was in China a few weeks ago. I no longer have to wear my prescription sun glasses to drive :)
I love his new look!
*hugs* to all
Post a Comment