Transplant indoor seedlings when the second leaves appear.
I think they mean to transplant them into a larger pot, since it is still too cold here to put them outside.
milkweed seedlings awaiting transplant
Our milkweed seeds and our mystery seeds are coming along nicely. Only a few have their second leaves. I am afraid to transplant my seedlings, I'm pretty sure they will die. I'm glad I still have some milkweed seeds left so I can sow them directly in the ground when it is warmer.
Updates on past nature tasks:
April 4th: Build a toy windmill.

After my first disastrous attempt with wood and nails I came up with this much simpler version using a plastic bag. Instead of a windmill or weathervane I decided upon a windsock. I cut out a lid from a plastic container to make a ring. Then I cut a large piece of plastic in a triangle and taped the whole thing together. I tied on a piece of string and put it out on the tree. It works great!

No comments:
Post a Comment