Then comes a Mixed-Up Day.
And WHAM!
I don't know
who or what I am!
And WHAM!
I don't know
who or what I am!
from 'My Many Coloured Days' by Dr. Seuss
It appears that my blog has a personality disorder. It does not know if it wants to be a photography blog, a homeschooling blog, a travel blog or a nature blog.
My husband pointed out that perhaps I could separate out these personalities into their own blogs. However, as I am having difficulty managing more than one library card, I think that having multiple blogs is just too much responsibility for me.
So I will attempt to stick to the title of the blog and post about Kids and Nature.
Brain: "Focus Pinky! Focus!"
Pinky: "What are we going to do today, Brain?"
Brain: "The same thing we do everyday! Try to take over the world!"
from the old cartoon TV show "Pinky and the Brain"
But it all
turns out all right,
you see.
And I go back
to being...
me.
My Many Coloured Days


No comments:
Post a Comment